Automated Billing Tab
On navigating to Automated Billing Page it shows all the billing plans for the customers.
Billing Plans are viewed in two ways:
- Billing plans: All the billing plans populated.
- Scheduled Payments: All the scheduled bills for the date range given can be viewed in this section.
Bill Customer: On clicking Bill customer icon ,navigates to create new billing plan (automated billing page).
Types of billing :
- One time, Installations
New Billing Plan can be added from Manage Billing Page by clicking on the new billing plan button.
New Billing Plan is created from the new billing tab. The customer details and the account details are filled. For billing, there are plan options which is there in the column plan scheduling. User can select either recurring, instalment or one time schedule.
- Recurring: Recurring payments means the consumer has given permission for a retailer or merchant to deduct payments for goods or services each month from the consumer’s bank account or to automatically charge his credit card in the amount due each month. Customer can be billed on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis from start date until cancelled/end date/number of payments according to customers needs.
- Instalment: A series of payments that a buyer makes instead of a lump sum to compensate the seller. Instalment payments often, but do not always, include interest to pay the seller for accepting the credit risk that the buyer will not make payments in a timely manner. Instalment payments can have tax advantages for the seller. Customer is billed on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis from start date for the specified number of payments.
- One Time Schedule: A One-Time Payment is a fast and easy way to make a single, non-recurring payment toward your account. Billed on start date.